Welcome to the web site for the Stone Bridge Chapter
of the Daughters of the American Revolution!
The first meeting of area women who are descendants of Revolutionary War soldiers was held in Sterling, Virginia, at the Sterling Library in
September 2002. Their mission was to organize a DAR Chapter that could meet the needs of women who desired evening meetings.
Thus, the first “evening” chapter in Loudoun County, Virginia was organized and confirmed
as the Stone Bridge Chapter, National Society Daughters
of the American Revolution, on September 27, 2003, at the Stone House in Sterling. The
chapter organized with 39 members.
- Regent: Terry Davis Ward
- Vice Regent: Margaret Marshall
- Chaplain: Deirdre Banks
- Registrar: Christine Anthony
- Treasurer: Tara Ward
- Recording Secretary: Jennifer Atkins
- Corresponding Secretary: Rebecca Kummel
Current officers (2016-2019):
- Regent: Kimberly Scott
- 1st Vice Regent: Sherryl Belinsky
- 2nd Vice Regent: Katharine Bischoff
- Chaplain: Megan Davis
- Registrar: Cathy Schott
- Treasurer: Sherry Herauf
- Recording Secretary: Dawn Manausa
- Corresponding Secretary: Audrey Morris
- Historian: Vacant
- Librarian: Megan Hoff
- Honorary Regent: Susan Postle
The Stone Bridge Chapter currently meets every fourth Thursday of the month in the Ashburn area.
For more information, contact the
Stone Bridge Chapter.
Last Updated: 30 January 2018